Stefanie Manthey, R.Ac.
Stefanie Manthey, R.Ac
Stefanie completed her degree as a Registered Acupuncturist at the International Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Ottawa. She is a registered acupuncturist and active member of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario. She has also received her PhD at the Heinrich Heine University in Germany and worked for several years as a doctor in the neurosurgical department in Germany.
Stefanie uses an in depth individual approach for each patient in treating a wide variety of conditions . She also has an emphasis on preventative wellness and maintenance to promote good health.
" I am committed to the highest standards of my profession while caring or my patients in a safe, compassionate and sensitive way. I am thorough with the latest developments in acupuncture. I enjoy my work and want to help people feel their best." - Stefanie Manthey, R.Ac
- Traditional needle acupuncture, including electro, scalp and ear acupuncture.
- Pain Management, Including acupressure.
- Treatment of an extensive variety of ailments in numerous medical areas, such as : Internal medicine, dermatology, ophthalmology and allergy treatments (...and more).
- Treatment of a wide range of neurological and mental conditions including fibromyalgia, PTSD and many more.
- Treatment of gynecological and pregnancy related illnesses, including fertility treatment, labor induction, turning breech babies and more.
- Help with Smoking cessation.
- Cosmetic and facial acupuncture, including scar treatment.
- Gua sha (scraping) and cupping.
- Lifestyle counseling such as dietary changes, breathing exercise, stress management techniques, and sleep habit changes.
Discover how Acupuncture can help YOU
Stefanie will be in the clinic Wednesdays from 9am - 5pm
appointments can me made online or by calling the clinic 613-596-3396